• Livingoverland.com review of Alta Pro 264AB 100 tripod
This little tripod has traveled the world with us in just over a year and I must say I am very pleased with how it has performed. In addition to it meeting the need for total extended height and complying with the carry-on guidelines...
• PhotographyTalk.com reviewed Xcenior trolley bags
"You'll want to pack your valuable equipment in any of the three rugged but stylish rolling camera bags in the Xcenior Trolley Series."
• PhotographyBay.com reviewed BBH-200 ball head
"I would highly reccomend the Vanguard BBH series to any photography that wants a stable and easy to use ball head. It has a great look and feel to it."
• Photo.net reviewed BBH-200 ball head
"I would not hesitate to reccomend BBH-200."
• CameraDojo.com reviewed GH-200 pistol grip ball head
"This is definitely my top pick for a ball head."
• SLRLounge.com reviewed Alta Pro 284CT tripod and BBH-200 ball head
"The Vanguard Alta Pro 284CT tripod and BBH-200 ball head are strong, versatile products that I would not hesitate to recommend to other photographers."
• CameraDojo.com reviewed The Heralder 33 messenger camera bag
"For quality, functionality, and value, its hard to be Vanguard products."
• PhotographyBay.com reviewed The Heralder 38 camera bag
"In short, it's an excellent shoulder bag that packs a lot of gear. Vanguard gets a whole bunch of things right with the Heralder 38."
• PhotographyTalk.com reviewed The Heralder series camera bags
"Heralder bags may look like the common messenger bag, but they are so much more."
• ShutterPhoto.net reviewed The Heralder 33 messenger camera bag
" The Heralder 33 is a well designed messenger bag that fits a lot of stuff ... The integrated tripod holder and rain cover are among a host of nice features not commonly found on a messenger bag."
• Digital-Photography-School.com reviewed The Heralder 28 messenger camera bag
"If you want a sturday bag with lots of features and lots of padding to protect your precious gear, you may want to give this one some serious consideration"
• CamBags.com reviewed The Heralder 38 camera bag
"We always want one bag that will do everything, and for most of us, it’s kind of illusory. But with this new Heralder, Vanguard is aiming to be the bag on your shoulder ALL of the time."
• ThePhoblographer reviewed The Heralder 38 camera bag
"So, would I recommend this bag to a friend? Absolutely. For my setup dealing with video, this bag took almost all of my gear. It’s low maintenance and will surely take the abuse of every day use just fine. You have the versatility to configure the bag, as you need it. Plus, you can extend it’s use beyond being a camera bag"
• TrulyGadgets.com reviewed GH-200 pistol grip ball head
"The GH-200 is a no-brainer for serious photographers who might just have found a new best friend- one that takes a lot of the pain out of getting your camera into the right position."
• PhotographyBay.com reviewed GH-200 pistol grip ball head at the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show
"While the GH-100 was a winner, the GH-200 steps up a couple of notches and demonstrates that Vanguard is out there to make its own products better for the photographers that use them. Big kudos to Vanguard on the GH-200. I’m still a huge fan."
• PhotographyTalk.com reviewed Auctus Plus 323CT tripod and SBH-300 ball head
"It's so versatile that it integrates perfectly with studio for stills or video, and then easily converts to outdoor shooting challenges."
• CameraDojo.com reviewed Auctus Plus 324AT tripod
"The Vanguard Auctus Plus 324AT Tripod certainly does not seem lacking anywhere, the legs are beefy and solid, the center column is thick and rigid, connections are all done with large, high quality components.
"If you need a high quality, large tripod base, be sure and check out the Vanguard Auctus series."
• PhotographyBay.com reviewed Auctus Plus 323CT tripod
"Given the build-quality of the 323CT, I found that it works quite well as a dual purpose tripod and have frequently used it with video heads while shooting HDSLR video. It’s certainly sturdy enough to handle just about any HDSLR setup you can throw at it.
"If your shooting requirements demand a solid base and/or you have a heavy camera setup, the 323CT is definitely worth a look for the serious shooter."
• PhotographyTalk.com reviewed Alta Pro 263AGH tripod with pistol grip ball head
"The Vanguard 263-AGH Kit, with Alta Pro 263-AT tripod legs and the GH-100 Grip Head, just may be the most versatile combination in the world of photography for its price. "
• Pro nature photographer, writer and instructor Ian Plant reviewed Alta Pro 284CT
"The Alta Pro 284CT seems to be a very good choice for those who need a tripod that is flexible, lightweight, sturdy, and easy to set up."
• Birdwatchers Digest gave Endeavor ED 8 x 42 binoculars a perfect 5 out of 5 rating
"Excellent optical quality; fast focus; 19mm eye relief; wonderful ergonomics, with slender, easy-to-hold barrels; great value for the money."
• Birdwatching.com reviewed Endeavor ED 8 x 42
"Its optical and ergonomic quality puts it squarely into the category of outstanding, high-end binoculars. We deem this a great, unusual value for the money."
• National Parks Traveler reviewed Endeavor ED 10 x 42 binoculars
"Would I recommend the VANGUARD Endeavor ED to serious birders? Absolutely!"
• Popular Photography named Auctus Plus 283CT tripod a "Best Deal" of 2011
VANGUARD Auctus Plus 283CT carbon fiber tripod was listed in the Serious Value section of the Best Deal roundup in the September issue of Popular Photography. Its leg locks that seal out dust and sand, course and fine-tuning gearing and impressive weight capacity were noted as high-end features. Check the September issue of Popular Photography for all of the details. Check out Auctus Plus 283CT here.
• BestBinocularsReviews.com did a side-by-side comparison between Spirit ED and Vortex Viper binoculars
"I would still describe [Vortex] as being good value for the money. But the price of the Vanguard’s is simply excellent, especially when you consider their quality of components and coatings – they are truly excellent value for money."
• ThePhoblographer.com reviewed Nivelo 204BK tripod
"This design makes setting up to be super quick."
• JustSayGo.com reviewed Alta Pro 263AGH tripod with pistol grip ball head
"Together with the 263AT tripod, the GH-100 accessory system should be able to handle all or your needs and will serve you well for many years. They have now become a permanent part of my travel camera gear. "
• Professional photographer and blogger Dan Morris reviewed Alta Pro 283CB 100
"The Altapro 283 CB 100 is an outstanding all-around tripod. Its full-size legs and solid ball-head allow for demanding professional work and for heavy pro lenses. Its light weight makes it a great travel companion ... The build quality and functionality is outstanding. "
• Professional photographer and blogger Dan Morris reviewed UP-Rise 48
"The Up-Rise 48 camera backpack is a well-constructed mid-size bag perfect for the traveling photographer. It is comfortable and functional ... I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this bag to enthusiast and pro alike."
• Shutterbug magazine reviewed Skyborne 51
"High visibility interior...solid construction...ergonomic harness system...Recommended for sightseeing/nature trek."
• Alta+ 263AP was reviewed by TechRevu.com
"Alta+ 263AP is an excellent tripod for beginning and advanced photographers and videographers, as well as being a good investment in your gear.."
• Canada's PhotoLife reviewed Auctus Plus 323CT
• ShutterPhoto.net reviewed UP-Rise 43 camera sling bag
"Camera access is convenient, accessories are stored securely and are decently easy to access, the bag is generally very comfortable, and it looks better than a normal backpack would
"All told, the Vanguard Up-Rise 43 is a fantastic bag. "
• Digital-Photography-School.com reviewed Auctus Plus 323CT tripod
"What makes [Auctus Plus] really stand out is its geared center column. The gear elevator crank is very smooth which makes the operation effortless and precise, no matter how heavy your equipment is. It is designed for stability and strength."
• PhotographyBay.com reviewed Skyborne 53 camera backpack
"Skyborne 53 is a big, solid camera bag that will do a great job at carrying loads of gear on long treks – and maintain as much comfort as is possible with all that gear."
• Living Bird magazine reviewed Endeavor ED 1045 binoculars
"I must say I loved looking at birds through these binoculars, and I found myself reaching for them even after my 'testing' was complete ... I have no hesitation recommending the Vanguard Endeavor ED 10.5x45s, even for serious birding.
• ThePhoblographer.com did a first impression review of Alta Pro 263AGH
"Not only do the legs extend out so you can get very low and stable, the head stem actually pops out and pivots, so you can put the tripod head in places impossible with a conventional tripod ... The tripod head itself is innovative. The pistol grip can be positioned at an angle in respect to the ball head itself simply by pulling back the gray collar ... "
• TekBeat TV reviewed CK6N1 camera and electronics cleaning kit
• TekBeat TV reviewed UP-Rise 48 camera backpack
• TekBeat TV reviewed Nivelo 204BK tripod
• EverydayHDR.com reviewed GH-100
"This ball head is incredible! Grab the grip, move the camera, release the grip and this thing stops on the dime!"
• Digital-Photography-School.com reviewed Nivelo 204BK tripod
"The first thing you’ll notice on the Vanguard Nivelo is the quick fold anti-spin central column (aka. QFCC System!). This great feature makes the tripod collapsible in seconds and ultra compact."
• ZoomStreet.org included GH-100 pistol grip ball head in its "Cool Tools" roundup.
"Once you get a grip on the GH-100 Pistol Grip Ball Head you'll never want to take aim without it."
• Digital-Photography-School.com reviewed GH-100 pistol grip ball head
"Now that I have experienced the quality and functionality of the Vanguard GH-100 pistol grip, I am not planning on taking it off my tripod anytime soon"
• Alta Pro 263AT called a "Great Tripod" at a "Great Price" by CameraDojo.com
"After looking around online, I can see that I am not the only one who loves this tripod."
• Digital-Photography-School.com reviewed Sydney 18 camera bag
"I love my new bag. I keep a camera body and lens attached in it at all times and it's the first thing I grab whenever I go out the door! No more, 'I wish I had my camera bag with me ... "
• Alta Pro 263AT was reviewed by BestBinocularsReviews.com
"It has all the features that you expect to find on a tripod and then you have the 'Multi-Angle Central Column' that is fantastic, giving you far more flexibility as well as uses for the tripod. Brilliant."
• BestBinocularsReviews.com reviewed PH-242 Window Mount
"It will provide the stablest of bases for even the heaviest binoculars, cameras or spotting scopes. "
• ChuckHawks.com reviewed Endeavor ED 1045
"The binocular provided very good views. The color saturation is very good, brightness is good, contrast and resolution are very good, center sharpness is very good and edge sharpness is good. Optical aberrations appear to be well corrected and flare is normally nonexistent ...
The Vanguard Endeavor ED 10.5x45's performed well; we were pleased by their performance in this review. For about $400, the Endeavor ED is a lot of binocular."
• Birdoculars.com "very impressed with the feel and image quality" of Endeavor ED 8545 binoculars
• Espod Plus was noted as a lightweight, flexible tripod in Outdoor Photographer's New Gear Roundup, July 2010
• Endeavor ED 8545 received a very favorable review from BestBinocularsReviews.com
" ... These are very good binoculars, with top quality optics and a tough waterproof exterior."
• SBH-250 was included in DentonImages' Tripod Head Review Roundup
• SBH-250 included in DentonImages' "Choosing a Ball Head" article
• DentonImages calls UP-Rise 48 "amazing"
"From the impressive feature list to the incredible attention to detail, this bag is a definite winner."
• CameraDojo.com calls UP-Rise 38 "hard to beat for grab-and-go shooting"
"The features, layout, attention to detail, quality, and the bag’s convenient pockets earn [UP-Rise 38] high marks across the board."
• Spirit binoculars and High Plains spotting scopes were featured in Bowhunt America's Bowhunting Secrets issue
"...offers a perfect blend of performance features, size and weight for serious bowhunting use. The high-tech prisms and coatings deliver an outstanding spectrum of color tones, high contrast and a crisp, clear view."
• SBH-250 impresses PhotographyBay.com
"While you can certainly spend a lot more on a tripod head, many photographers won’t need to. If you are just looking for a quality ball head to work with, I don’t see any other head giving you the bang-for-your-buck that the Vanguard SBH-250 will."
• SBH-250 impresses DentonImages.com
" ... The Vanguard SBH-250 represents significant value, and provides ample strength and support ... "
Alta Pro 254CT tripod reviewed on ShakeFree Photography
" ... This is one full featured tripod at a great price especially considering it is carbon fiber. The build quality is top notch and the features are implemented very well. Setup happens in a flash and the multi-angle center column is a joy to use. A lot of thought has gone into the implementation of the features ... "
• Alta Pro tripod received a rave review from CameraDojo.com
" ... With the Alta Pro’s ability to rotate the center column over and spread the legs out up to 80 degrees, this gives you some of the most control of any tripod available ... "